Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Is the Heat On?

When I was a kid I remembered being nervous for my first day of school. I Could not sleep the night before I couldn't even eat breakfast the day of because of butterflies. The thought of seeing my friends again and the excitement of the challenges of the new school year just kept my adrenaline pumping. Til this day I still get flustered if I start a new challenge. I am a die hard Laker fan, but I have to come to the defense of the Heat for my friends that are heat fans.

Just like it takes us time to get adjusted to a new challenges it will take the Heat a couple games to get it together.MAYBE then they will be unstoppable(notice is said MAYBE ,that will change when they play the Lakers) LOL

They did good last night. They had to overcome the challenge of playing their first game away from home and with that in mind the the score of 80-88 is not bad at all. Great job Miami Heat!!! This was just a warm up.

1 comment:

  1. HeeLLLooo!!! Keep in mind Dwayne was hurt and they were pretty much playin they 1st game togetha! This new ya'll...Give em time to learn each otha and THEN do some spankin!

    ReplyDelete